Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Star Wars themed kids room

My son wanted a Star Wars inspired bedroom and I was up for a new challenge. 
I wanted to work with what I already had and ended up pimping a lot of things he already had. I ordered some stuff to make it all complete. 

First I painted his Drona boxes in his Kallax shelf (former Expedit) in gray and added a Darth Vader face using a stencil I purchased from GetCraftyUK on Etsy. 

 

I only painted the front of it just in case at some point he would change his mind. 

After that I removed the vinyl fabric I had covered his little table and chairs with and painted it with chalkboard paint. 

 

I updated his bed spread and pillow and bought a round carpet to match. Adding a pillow with Storm Trooper from H&M Home. 

I changed his lamp to a IKEA PS 2014 and disabled it and spray painted it silver to make it look somewhat like the Death Star. 

 

I got the pictures from goldenplanetprints at Etsy in A3 size and they fit perfectly into the Ribba 40X50 frame from IKEA. 

 

 
I'm exited about the result. Next up is his brothers room. Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment